1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I really miss the gold acccents the 05-06 models had.:down:

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Doesn't exactly move my furniture. Those headlights disturb me. I just wanna find out what the seat height is. Then I'll think about buying one! I'm hoping it grows on me when I see it in the flesh.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The lights do look wierd kinda reminds me of an older daytona and an rc51 mixed LOL but the rest us amazing.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :satisfied: :satisfied: i really miss the gold tooo glad i got a 06 :satisfied:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I MUCH prefer the '06 model. The lights on the '07 look obnoxious. Whoever had creative control of this project over at Kawasaki royally screwed up the sleek front look from the past models.

I do not regret buying the '06 one bit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I personally like it, Any change is good, My 2005 is a great bike but for years Kawi has been lacking in the appearance dept. Accept for the 05 models thats why I bought that year it looks great and I welcome the body change.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I kow i posted before that i didnt like it so much, but the more i look at it th emore its growing on me the black helped i think, i would like to see it in green, thats the defining colour for the kawi, if it doesnt look good in green then **** it LOL jks

·
Registered
389 Posts
all looks good except the front end. +1 I gotta see it in green first:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts