Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Bad of PIMP 1-10

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Those seats are seriously pimp. I mean seriously. Little unsure about the colour of the rearsets and grips. Maybe a little too much gold. But damn, nice bike. Welcome to the site pimp mcdaddy.

·
Registered
66 Posts
agree ... some serious pimpin goin on there but too much gold id do the rear pegs and hanger black black grips just to tone it down a touch but that is a damn fine bike maybe turn the heel plate black too? :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thnx for the props! as for the grips check out the below pics.

The only thing is that this bike was totaled when sum dumb chick decided to do a u-turn right in front of me taking up both lanes.

the bike was near completion (powder coat frame & swing arm gloss black)

if you look closely at the pics you'll see how & where I installed the 2wheel Tunes speakers :)

I highly recommend the 2wheel tunes speakers. The sound quality is loud & clear enough to hear at 80-100 mph. its an easy install, and the look you get from ppl when you pull up on a custom rice rocket while bumpin your favorite beats is priceless*

the damages werent that bad but the bike was an 01 with 10K miles on it.

so with the money i bought an 05 636! Let the Good times Roll!

see below:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Crashing SUCKS.......

Where is that license plate from (doesn't look US)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crashing does suck! that makes my 2nd accident, both were not my fault. when i saw my head light reflecting off the side of car from 3ft away i yanked the front brake. i figured it would be better to flip the bike then to hit her car and go superman. since thats what happend it my first accident.

i got away no stiches or broken bones, the bike did a 180 landing perfectly upside down due to the fairing stay. which makes me wonder why did they stop putting those on late model bikes????

heres a a quote from the dumbass chick that caused my first accident:

"I'm from a small town in Texas, so I didn't understand the YIELD ON GREEN sign. We don't have those signs where I'm from"

WTF?

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Welcome out, Dude!
Im sitting here in Texas and I dont know about this "YIELD ON GREEN sign" either.:O
Where in Texas you from?
Sorry to see your ride broke.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im from the bluegrass state. i had my first accident at Ft. Bragg, NC
the 2nd in Germany.

Sadly I had to hurry up and sell the 01 ZX6R, cuz im about to pcs. i had to sell it to the german salvage for $1,104. if you ask me the bike is worth more than that. those tires were brand new Michelin Pilot Sport Duel compound.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
....if you look closely at the pics you'll see how & where I installed the 2wheel Tunes speakers :)

I highly recommend the 2wheel tunes speakers. The sound quality is loud & clear enough to hear at 80-100 mph. its an easy install, and the look you get from ppl when you pull up on a custom rice rocket while bumpin your favorite beats is priceless*
2wheel Tunes speakers
http://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?item=TWT

$499.95!!:dowhat
NO WAY!
I think Ill stick with my earpods.
....and Ill let others get the priceless looks while they are bumpin.:laugh

·
Registered
5,949 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm showing my age but......

There's nothing better than listening to Jimi (Hendrix.... for you 20 somthings) doing 120+mph:)

:fingerlol

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hey mate, top effort in prettying up your machine... :hail

bad luck about the stack though. :dowhat

·
Registered
590 Posts
UGLY if i do say so myself

1 - 20 of 21 Posts