1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
992 Posts
nice bike kid where in ny you at me 28yrs born and raised in brooklyn now i rest my head in staten island

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I like the way it looks. However, I think the hugger looked better black. Just my 2 cents...
:thumbup

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks alot guys. Im about 30 min south of albany.... I went to the bike show at the jacob javitz center in manhattan.....AMAZING. Great event. If you havent been you should def. check it out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. And yea im a skip and a jump away. bout a 30 min ride for me. if your still around maybe we'd hook up a ride...?

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
nice bike. i like the pipe.

gloves are good. rash on teh hands would suck

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks alot man, and if youre ever back around the great northeast...... maybe it could happen.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you.... thanks for the welcome!! like my new home lol

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
nice ride, the blue is sweet and looks like you and ya girl were havin fun on the bike

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Damn nice bike matey,love that blue colour,especially the can half and half look.missis looks gud too.:):):)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you to all, glad i found a site where the guys share the same passion for kawi's as me. Def. had fun on that ride. Was a poker run in connecticut. And Targa makes the hugger.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Go to www.1tail.com and just follow it to the huggers. it really matches the paint perfectly, my bike isnt faded so, it looks like it came on the bike stock. Got my vote.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts