Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys use for a phone mount? I searched amazon, and ebay for mounts but nothing looked promising. I found myself in need of gps today as i got lost as i was riding in an area im not 100% use too. I found my way after about 10min but this whole situation had me thinking "if i had a phone mount, i could have easily used the gps"....So what do you guys use? Any recommendations? Im riding on an 07..

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Ram mount
stem mount
2 inch knuckle
X grip
That's what I have and it works great...there are two diffrent x grips depending on the size of your smart phone.

I also recomend the battery tender usb plug to charge any device as well

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ram mount
stem mount
2 inch knuckle
X grip
That's what I have and it works great...there are two diffrent x grips depending on the size of your smart phone.

I also recomend the battery tender usb plug to charge any device as well
Thanks Innexes! Does the x grip hold the phone tightly? does it vibrate lose at all? Kind of concerns me because there is no bottom to hold the phone, just the sides (iphone5).

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! just looked dinto the thread XPyrion shared and am going to get the x-mount with stem mount! Thanks for the help and input!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Moto-D Racing Sportbike Camera Mount can be used for all sorts of devices, such as Go-Pro, Iphone & Andriod phones, GPS, Laptimers and etc. Don't be limited to just using one device with other brands.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thumbs up for RAM mount, too bad I can't use the stem mount, the steering damper is in the way, darn you Ohlins! :)
You can still use it, I have a damper also. It will fit under it (for some people). It fit for me, but didn't allow the free play that org came with it. So it was either shave a little off the mount or mount elsewhere. I ended up mounting it from one of the holes in the tripple. Works great, Ill try to get a pic up for you if you need. Theres a youtube video that shows how it was done. Search zx6r ram mount. Gl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts