Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Fully nude pics would be nice so we could understand and help with the entire scope of your question.
Let's see some fully nude pics of you first to see if you're even worth my time. I promise not to point and laugh. (maybe)

:thatsgay
You heard her Alex make it happen man! Take one for the team bro!! :2fingerlol:

Let's see some fully nude pics of you first to see if you're even worth my time. I promise not to point and laugh. (maybe)

You know I was just razzing you. You being new and all. :p
On the contrary. I can assure you though I would be the one pointing,also I am worth any woman's time. That is a fact. :)

Thanks for the advice. Will check them out today. A friend told me about a company called RS Taichi. Said it is an asian company and its gear runs small. They have some distributors in the US. Several in CA, but the closest one to me is a few hours away.

RS TAICHI / RS-TAICHI International Riders Spot
On a serious note. You need to go to either Alpinestars, or cycle gear and try the suits,jackets or pants you are interested in on. That is the only way you will get what you want. Or get measured and have a custom suit built for you from scratch from Lion Heart. Keep us posted. :)

Nice one!

Unfortunately I have the opposite problem of you as I'm 6 feet tall (well really close to it). Good luck in your gear hunt, if you don't plan on upgrading for a while, you might want to look into custom stuff, that's what I had to do.

Hi and welcome!!

Sorry I'm just seeing this, still trying to unburry my self a bit from Indy MotoGP.

What type of jacket, textile or leather and do you have a price range? Same thing for pants, jean, textile??

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.