Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this question in but :O I'm going to go for it. I live in Tampa fl and I've always been in love with bikes for sooooooo long and I flip cars for a living but I don't have enough money saved up right now to buy my own personal bike. With that being said I was thinking I could flip a couple motorcycles and that could take care of the business part since I'm going to make money and also the part I get a bike :devious buuuuuut the thing is can not lose on my first bike so i as looking to see if y'all could help me. There is a 2007 zx6r veeeeerryyyy pretty with only 4400 miles clean title and I test drove it and its aaammazzziinnggg. We argued a little but I got him to agree to 4k cash, do you think If I buy that for 4k I could flip it for 5k?? Or at least 4500?? Ill try and post pics off it too btw but let me know what you guys this THANKS:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Depends on the miles and the condition of the bike. Look up what the bike is going for in your area as well.
Only has 4k miles and the condition is amazing it's practically new. The nada value for it is: low value is $4090 and average is $5060

·
Registered
9,971 Posts
The only problem I see is that it's white. That's an awesome color, but two things come to mind, mainly they aren't the original fairings and if they are why are they painted? Doesn't mean it was crashed but it would raise suspision with people who know the model.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's a mechanic he customized it like that because he did not want it to be like every other one so he painted it white and red, he added full exhaust, customized the kick stand,lowered it, carbon fiber end the windscreen,etc. so it was never meant to be stock you know what I mean?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only problem I see is that it's white. That's an awesome color, but two things come to mind, mainly they aren't the original fairings and if they are why are they painted? Doesn't mean it was crashed but it would raise suspicion with people who know the model.
a

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Repainting a special deletion white with only 4400 miles is very suspect
Even with the intent to customize it? He also said he was going to extend it but he has to sell it because he has another kid on the way. He showed me the bike and let me test drive it at his baby shower. He also showed me previous bikes he had and they were all customized including his car( which was very nice haha) do you think with all that happening I should still be worried???

1 - 20 of 48 Posts