Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought one and was wondering if anyone has a good process to installing this thing, and also im not going to have it custom mapped for a few weeks at the earliest, so what should i do until then?? Can i download a map??

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yeah, you can download a map from www.dynojet.com It will come set up to run the bike right out of the box but if you have mods such as exhaust, air filter, etc then you should go to dyno jets website and download a map from there. As far as the installation goes, it's pretty cut and dry, just remove the tail, seat and fuel tank (be careful, you will spill fuel) and if I remember right the airbox has to come out. Then it's as simple as unplugging the fuel injectors plugs and connecting them to the plugs on the PCIII, then back to the injectors. Be careful with the plugs though, if you don't remove them just right you'll snap the locking tabs. Once your done with that, wire up your ground and your power wire and put the plastics back on the bike and your ready to ride!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Go to Kawiforums.com and search for Tweakmon's map. It's awesome and alot of people are using it very happily, including me. Only mod I have is a slip on, other than the PCIII.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts