Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone intrested in getting a power commander 3 usb let me know I am gonna try to start up a group buy on this.

·
Registered
764 Posts
+1 Definatly!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we have not talked price yet the 1st step is to see how many people want one the more people the cheaper it will be I would say atleast $50 dollars off there regular price with just a few people who want one.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
well when are you guys gonna buy them... im broke cuz i just bought a new bike lol... i would need a month or 2 at least to ste... i mean work for the money.

what about a group buy for rearsets and levers?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
right now the best I can do is $282.50 with the people we have it seems like everyone already has one. Is anyone down with that price. They are $350 from dynojet. Let me know if still interested.

·
Registered
764 Posts
right now the best I can do is $282.50 with the people we have it seems like everyone already has one. Is anyone down with that price. They are $350 from dynojet. Let me know if still interested.
They are $258 from fuelmoto.com

·
Registered
590 Posts
i am interested, but i am in canada does that count?

·
Registered
53 Posts

is this the price shipped?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.