Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I need some feedback on these pazzo levers. I ordered a set this evening(went with the gold/black shorty's) and wanted to hear from anyone using them what they think:bigthumb:

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have the shorties and I swear by them. I won't ever have a bike without them. Installation is a breeze too, just don't forget to use the sleeves from the old levers. Takes about 15 minutes to install and a short ride to figure out what settings you feel most comfortable with. You'll be impressed!

·
Registered
206 Posts
fitted a fet a week ago, never had short levers before, brake took a bit of getting use too, but clutch feels great, or it could be that i have adjusted it perfectly.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Couldn't ride without mine. Shame they don't make them for my new bike. I have the shorties. Might be a bit of a pain in the arse on the clutch side if you have a large hand (Even it took some adjusting for me after a few days of a sore pinkie) but I have no doubt you'll be chuffed with em!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the feed back,sounds like I made the right choice. Soon as they get here and I have them installed I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ordered the long version in black and gold but the stupid c***s sent me the wrong brake lever......had to return it and am waiting for the right one to arrive.:banghead

1 - 9 of 9 Posts