Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I placed an order for a 2 Brothers slip on and 2 brother juice box. Anybody heard anything about the juice boxs and how they compare to the power commander? The sales person said that the juice box works better and easier than the power commander.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
have not heard of the juice box? What is the $$ diff

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice juice box quarkz, where do you solder that on to??

·
Registered
900 Posts
See you got the blue grape version for your blue bike, is there a green and black version available?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow yupp thats funny..... It cost $299. They say it is easier to use so I will find out. I also have a air filter am putting on it too. BMC racing. I took it to my local motorcycle shop and they said it will cost about $300 to put on and oil changed. So am thinking about letting them do it just bcuz it is like 30 degrees outside right now and I have no heat.

·
Registered
553 Posts
damn, 300 dollars for that.....I'd wait till it warms up, do it myself and invest 300 into a track day! But that's just me..

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
anyone know if two bros has the dual cans for the 07's or if they'll even come out with those for these bikes? I think they look sweet and I'm waitin for them before I strip off the stock

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
thats some nice gear there!! cant say i have heard of the juice box tho

1 - 14 of 14 Posts