Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I am putting my track bike back to stock and selling her. There are all the parts from it. The bike has 2,800 miles on it and most of these parts probably have less than that. The bike has never been crashed so all these parts are in good shape.

Marchesini M10RS Kompe wheels - These are much lighter than stock and really improve handling. I will be including front rotors, rear rotor, a stock tooth sprocket and +2 sprocket, and wheel speed pickups (for traction control to still work). These are bolt on ready to go. I currently have a set of Pirelli SC1 slicks with about half life left mounted on them included. If interested I can mount a set of Pirelli Supercorsa SC2s for an extra $100 (what it will cost me to get them mounted and balanced). The bike has NEVER been crashed and these wheels are perfectly STRAIGHT. - $2,000

FTECU quickshifter and harness, you will need an FT flash to enable this, I know its kinda a weird item to sell, if it doesn't sell I will keep for spare parts for my other bike. - $180

Attachments

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Do you have a set of SC2s you want to sell? I'm on LI and looking for a set, so if they re new and you want to get rid of them this will work out well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a set of supercorsa sc2 that have about half life left, they aren't in new condition.. I can take some pictures if you would like.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I have a set of supercorsa sc2 that have about half life left, they aren't in new condition.. I can take some pictures if you would like.
Thanks anyway man, but I am looking for a new set thought maybe you had one. GLWS of your goodies. :BigGrin

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm interested in the case covers and forks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All pms replied, forks and shock are pending sale.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts