Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sooooooo yesterday me and a few buddies ventured out on the bikes it was 7c out nice and sunny. We decided to stop and take a few photos with the pond behind us with the ice shacks in the background .
What a awesome time it was.............
by the way thats me in the middle got my plastics of redoing them over the winter goin for the streetfighter look right now
dont mind the look but the wind sucks
and it makes it alot easier to wheelie

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
That's just insanity riding in that kind of cold. Makes for some awesome pictures though. How long were you out riding for?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
about three hours im up in new brunswick canada by the way

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
o man it was so awesome to just get on it for a minute i think im good now for another month or so

·
Registered
37 Posts
cheers lads!!! atm its about 2degrees wet n windy between november to end march we are lucky to get out on the bikes but hey it is the uk lol
safe riding lads enjoy it ....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
forgot to mention when we were leaving the news showed up cbc canada and wanted to film us riding and got our names recorded the clip gonna load it up when i have a minute gotta go to hospital little Eric comin hme tomorrow for the first time been in icu since he was a preme so when i get a minute i will put it up

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for all the replies

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
nice ice pics mate.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
naked cause im redoing the fairins over the winter months so i streetfightered it for now in case the weather is nice enough fr a rip thanks for all the replies

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i wanted so bad to get them on the ice but it was to warm and there was standing water but that was my first thought when we were pullin in was to get right on the ice next to the shacks

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thinking about the color scheme kind of like eagle 27 s but minus the white just orange and green but then i like the green and black combo also cant decide HELP

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice pics...glad im not the only one ridin in this cold ass weather.

I wouldnt go green and orange, green and black would look so much better IMO

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice pics...glad im not the only one ridin in this cold ass weather.

I wouldnt go green and orange, green and black would look so much better IMO
so you went for a ride also????
where you at in Illinoise i used to live in Decatur home off the soy beans
anyways soooo if i go black and green what shoud be black and what should be green????????
PS: DONT SELL YOUR BIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah im not sellin the bike now, too much love. hmm are you going to do a paint scheme or just different pieces different colors? I will see what I can come up with.

I am tryin to save up the cash to get pearl white under the flames but I have toooo much shit to pay for man. I think im going to take the flames off of the front fender... they look alittle .....ghey....

oh I live in Plainfield/joliet area

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah im not sellin the bike now, too much love. hmm are you going to do a paint scheme or just different pieces different colors? I will see what I can come up with.

I am tryin to save up the cash to get pearl white under the flames but I have toooo much shit to pay for man. I think im going to take the flames off of the front fender... they look alittle .....ghey....

oh I live in Plainfield/joliet area
sweet ive been to joliet before
let me know when you comwe up with a scheme ide like to check it out
ya i was never to keen about the front fender flames either they look like something you got at auto zone and slapped on there
well ill be waiting keep me posted
and good luck in the cage

1 - 20 of 22 Posts