Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my former coworkers and I will be riding tomorrow... We'll meet up in Bowling Green at 9 am, and from there ride South on back roads to Shacklefords, near West Point, VA. About 60 miles.

We'll probably double back, until we get to Tappahanock, then go East and North to King George. I'm sure that will be more than one tank of gas. Lots of fun, lightly travelled country roads. Room enough for whatever pace suits you.

·
Registered
12,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It smells like a wood pulp mill, so yes. :). A few seconds of stench, to get to Hwy 14, that's a reasonable trade, lol.

·
Registered
12,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Broke my Cardinal rule on this ride, and doubled back over the same road. We saw the LEO oncoming, went past him and realized he could double back and want to talk to us. A couple of minutes later, and we've gathered in a stranger's driveway. 69 in a 45. Could have been a reckless endangerment, if he'd wanted to be obnoxious.

We were polite, calm, non confrontational, all of our papers were in order... Tags, liscese, inspections...$198 ding. Court fees, plus $6/mile over the limit.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Broke my Cardinal rule on this ride, and doubled back over the same road. We saw the LEO oncoming, went past him and realized he could double back and want to talk to us. A couple of minutes later, and we've gathered in a stranger's driveway. 69 in a 45. Could have been a reckless endangerment, if he'd wanted to be obnoxious.

We were polite, calm, non confrontational, all of our papers were in order... Tags, liscese, inspections...$198 ding. Court fees, plus $6/mile over the limit.
holiday weekend. I am near the highway and some always go by screaming. I travel that same road and they are always sitting on the ramp or in the woods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts