Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happened when some [email protected]#cking nimrod tried to overtake me on a blind bend when i was on my way home from work on wednesday night. he hit a car coming the other way, spun into a wall, then spun back into the road and rear ended me . god only knows how i managed to stay upright, but i did. ran back to the scene , only to be told the driver had run off..(probably pissed the police tell me) thankfully the 3 people in the other car were unhurt ! but there were wheels and car parts scattered all over the road( it had to be closed off for 5 hours ) police told me later they'd contacted the adress the car was registered to and the guys girlfriend and a relative both confirmed he'd taken off in the car after an argument so he's gonna be screwed when they catch up with him!! but look at the state of my bike !!

:banghead:coocoo
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204/ducey1972/DSC02304.jpg

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w204/ducey1972/DSC02305.jpg

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Shit. How the hell did you keep it upright? Skills.

Sorry to heart about it. Got insurance?

·
Registered
26 Posts
WHAT A PAIN IN THE REAR!!!!, hope your ok, never nice to see a fellow Yorkie in distress (I'm a Rotherham lad), get u and the back back asap and don't let the bastatrds drag u down

·
Registered
450 Posts
If they sell lotto tickets in Huddersfield...go buy one!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
that's crazy. glad you're alright. he better be payin for the damage when they catch him.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
lucky to walk away unhurt man

sucks about the bike

but thats what insurance is for :]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
got insurance?

Shit. How the hell did you keep it upright? Skills.

Sorry to heart about it. Got insurance?
yeah, fully comp ( luckily ) so im just waitin for a hire bike to be delivered while mines fixed. well , im hoping its gonna be fixed, lookin at the photo from behind , all the back end looks bent , swinging arm looks a bit wonky.....wadya think ??
the more i look at the pics, the more pissed off i am!!:banghead

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cheers

cheers guys , i think ive invented the EXTREME FENDER ELIMINATOR!!:devious
would'nt advise anyone to get one tho!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
The EFE :laugh

Damn, wrong place at the wrong time. At least you're ok.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Holy Cow batman! Good skills mate, get the buggers for every penny you can!

·
Registered
12 Posts
You are a lucky bastard fellah, so glad it was nothing worse, you have to say that is an unbelievable escape.

Hope all gets sorted out for ya. I don't know what you did but after something like that I think I would have done a bottle of J.D in 5 minutes to calm down!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts