Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
i had started to use kawiforums.com.......but then realized that everyone here is chill....just wasnt feelin welcome on kawiforums......

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I come from using three different forums for the same type of car so I'm wondering how other ninja forums compare to this one and if I should be on more then one
Can you please shut the fuck up with four threads in 2 minutes
If you've been a part of forums don't you know that people like you are annoying as hell
People like this guy is exactly why we need more mods on this site

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Can you please shut the fuck up with four threads in 2 minutes
If you've been a part of forums don't you know that people like you are annoying as hell
People like this guy is exactly why we need more mods on this site
Hahaha! Yep saw that. Why the hell make 4 threads? Put it all into one thread! You wanna show off your toys? Cool a lot of people here have cool toys.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Yes this mother fucker is another troll
This guy just made four threads in the last 30 seconds I swear
WTF!

My rides / new 2012 / intro thread / this dumb ass thread

·
Registered
432 Posts
It's okay to say hi but is there a reason for four times?
I see you point. Not need to flip out you know what i mean?

You can stress out at the fact how the weather sucks tomorrow. Its going to rain in md..

That should be something to get angry at.

Weather trolls

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
eff weather trolls.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i had started to use kawiforums.com.......but then realized that everyone here is chill....just wasnt feelin welcome on kawiforums......
Im beginning to not feel welcomed on this forum jesus chill out, not every member checks new members introducing themselves so I put them in the designated photo thread, if its really that big a deal have the mod delete it

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Im beginning to not feel welcomed on this forum jesus chill out, not every member checks new members introducing themselves so I put them in the designated photo thread, if its really that big a deal have the mod delete it[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: What you don't know is, we don't have any mods....No, seriously.

·
Registered
417 Posts
yea no mods... so when someone does something annoying to them they flip out and make a big scene that no one understands till they explain it...

Also welcome guy i never knew existed till now, You should have fun on the site lots of chill people and some that get annoyed easily and jump to conclusions on how your a troll... or something about a weather troll... i dunno forgot where that came up but anyway yea...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Kninja is on his rag hahahahaha
Keep posting random shit evo6r hahaha

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts