Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What better way to bring in the new month of May? Riding Ortega HWY on 05-01-2014 in the am. Meeting on the Lake Elsinore side. At The bottom at 9:00am
See you all there. :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Went up yesterday since I had the day off. Man, Ortega during the week, is like Disneyland with out the lines.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Just got home today was amazing i am addicted to Ortega thanks Alex but seriously it was a please to finally meet you and ride with you and clay it was great to meet you as well man and hope to do it again soon

·
Registered
323 Posts
Loving the tank protection. Thanks armlessleg for the info , it is much appreciated. Hope to ride with you again soon.
They look really good with the clear on yours it kinda makes the blue have texture and stand out a bit more. thanks for the tip on those too. I'm still deciding if I'm gonna get black or clear... Decisions.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Just got home today was amazing i am addicted to Ortega thanks Alex but seriously it was a please to finally meet you and ride with you and clay it was great to meet you as well man and hope to do it again soon
Good times man! Many more to come I'm sure. You guys are both some classy dudes and I'll ride with either of you anytime. :2fingerlol:

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Def. have to do it again. Had a blast. Going to post some pics in a sec. You live so close to there, I would be riding that shit everyday. Lol.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good times man! Many more to come I'm sure. You guys are both some classy dudes and I'll ride with either of you anytime. :2fingerlol:

I know there was some awkwardness when you joined I think because people may have felt you were not real like we talked about today. Well forum peeps. I have to say Jerry and Clay are some of the greatest people on this forum. Was such an honor to meet you, and ride with you both. Must do again for sure, anytime. Clay your bike is super sick in person I love the green esp. the rim tape. Awesome. Jerry. Your all black 6r is kick ass and that exhaust looks so much better in person than when I first seen the pic here. Thanks for some fantastic riding today. I had a blast.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Yeah trust me Alex that will definitely be happening we need to do a group run to idyllwild soon it really is a blast hey Alex was you paper work right?

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So I ride up to the lookout today on my way to meet Jerry and Clay for the Ortega ride. I thought my bladder was going to explode. In my haste to get ready I did not go before I went on my journey. Thank goodness for the lookout. So I get to the bottom and meet Jerry. We are talking for a little bit and here comes Clay. The three of us are talking about our rides, the forum and so on and here comes a dude on a BMW. He comes up fast, stops and we start talking to him. It is a know fact that BMW owners are drawn to Kawasaki owners because of a Kawasaki owners coolness factor. :)

Had an absolute blast today guys. I was also pushing myself and my bike harder then I ever have before on Ortega. It was an absolute honor to meet and ride with you both. Looking forward to more rides.

Sincerely,
-Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah trust me Alex that will definitely be happening we need to do a group run to idyllwild soon it really is a blast hey Alex was you paper work right?
Sounds great. Yeah I don't understand all the hate on the 2B now myself after seeing it and hearing it in person. Hitman123 has a sick 2bros system that came with his ride and it sounds good too. I guess it was because of the fires?

You mean for my paycheck? I have not checked. Thanks for reminding me hahaha. That shit better be right. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts