Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that wants to ride Ortega HWY. I will be there at 8:30am on 04/24/2014 to get gas, some coffee, some water and to wait and see if anyone else is down to ride the O H. :)

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
I wish you would make it, plan something in AZ on a Tuesday or Thursday and my ass will be there. As long as there are no stupid fucks throwing nail,tacks and oil in the road. LOL
Tell you what, ride up to Laguna to watch WSBK in July and we can ride then. I'm going to ride my ass out there over the course of 2 days I think. Or I may wuss out and drive it in the truck over 1 day lol.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm down, after tomorrow I got the rest of the week off! Just got my new to me suit and suspension adjusted. First round of the new set up was on Sunday and it was AMAZING! If you have not done it yet, get some buddies or spend a few bucks and the your suspension tuned to you, I should have done this way sooner.

Alex, If you want we can meet at the Chevron off the 405 S and Harbor in Costa Mesa @ 7:45/8.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm down, after tomorrow I got the rest of the week off! Just got my new to me suit and suspension adjusted. First round of the new set up was on Sunday and it was AMAZING! If you have not done it yet, get some buddies or spend a few bucks and the your suspension tuned to you, I should have done this way sooner.

Alex, If you want we can meet at the Chevron off the 405 S and Harbor in Costa Mesa @ 7:45/8.
Sounds good. See You there. I upgraded my video card on the gopro 3 BLK to 64GB like you suggested. Plenty of film time now.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sounds good. See You there. I upgraded my video card on the gopro 3 BLK to 64GB like you suggested. Plenty of film time now.
Game On!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Go get em champ! Practice makes perfect. Can't wait for Thursday to ride it with hopefully, minimal traffic.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Go get em champ! Practice makes perfect. Can't wait for Thursday to ride it with hopefully, minimal traffic.
I could be remembering this wrong, but I'm pretty sure Alex put something on facebook this morning saying he was waiting for you at the gas station...?

·
Registered
476 Posts
I could be remembering this wrong, but I'm pretty sure Alex put something on facebook this morning saying he was waiting for you at the gas station...?
I'll have to ask him (don't really use FB), were set up for Thurs. U should roll in late to work after a few laps.

Reactions: AlexZX6R

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
"Waiting for Kali636. Hitting up Ortega HWY." - 5 hours ago on facebook :laugh

I'll have to see how the week goes but I might be able to pull off going in a few hrs late to work :devious

1 - 20 of 53 Posts