Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. I will be at Ortega tomorrow for a while from 9:30am on until the afternoon. So if anyone is in the area and wants to ride, I will be there.

Sincerely,
-Alex

·
Registered
94 Posts
I might be able to go this morning. If I complete all my tasks this morning, I will venture out to the old shell gas station at 0930. If you are still there at 0930 and don't see me, it means i wont be able to make it.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Workin like a chump but I'm there is spirit! Get your laps in Alex, we get a little better every time we go through there.

Reactions: AlexZX6R

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
damn if I knew I probably could've come to this, I didn't get in from Austin until pretty late last night so I took a half day today. More than enough time to run a few laps, oh well. Have fun and ride safe man

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was a great time. Myself and armlessleggs rode. Got stuck a few times behind some cars/trucks. Nothing major. Was a blast though. armlessleggs rides so well. The roads were very clean. The weather was perfect. Really nice ride.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Workin like a chump but I'm there is spirit! Get your laps in Alex, we get a little better every time we go through there.

Right now. I am planning my suit / boots purchase. Then it is off to track school for me. I cant wait. I wish I could stick my ride in the trunk of my crown vic, that trunk is HUGE. However, she wont fit. So I also need to set up the car with a hitch/trailer because I plan to drive to the track. I think it is just a little easier that way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts