Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is already a very large number people going. The more the funner. I would feel bad if I did not create a thread here about tomorrows ride. It will be EPIC!!!!! Tons of Awesomnessness. <--------- That is a new word. We meet tomorrow at Ortega Highway State Route 74 and the 5 Freeway at the Shell gas station. Between 7am and 8 am. Then we ride out to the Elsinore side and meet more members at The Market, which is at the bottom of the Elsinore side. Can't wait to ride with you all. See you there.

Sincerely,
-Alex

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuck man wish I could be there stay safe brother and have a blast for me
I will. Hoping Cashis Clay will show up also. Prob about 15 responsible riders now will be there. Make some doe brother. I know ya gotta work and I can not wait to get back to work myself. Can't wait to ride with you again.

Every day I am walking/getting better. :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
I will. Hoping Cashis Clay will show up also. Prob about 15 RESPONSIBLE :)riders now will be there. Make some doe brother. I know ya gotta work and I can not wait to get back to work myself. Can't wait to ride with you again.

Every day I am walking/getting better. :)
Have fun, i should be going in about a week or so :devious

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have fun, i should be going in about a week or so :devious
Sounds great. Good seeing you yesterday.Serviced "The Lady" today. Oil and oil filter, Chain clean and lube.Air psi set and installed the green double bubble windscreen. She looks pretty awesome. I did not install the link pipe or the muffler. I do not want to be too loud when filming tomorrow. You are the man thanks for the frame sliders. I owe you one. :)

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a big fan of Ortega. Still waiting on that ACH run.. I'm available every Monday and Tuesday this month.
Dude. You ride very, very well. Ortega is so clean too , not like ACH. I will hit you up next week if you want to run through ACH.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're not down for the crest..
I am. It is just a little dirty for my liking. My first time there with you both was a blast!! A lot of awesome memories. Bassagent's engine plug...where the hell is it??? That was an adventure. And you found it. Fun stuff. Glad no one slid out on the oil.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I am. It is just a little dirty for my liking. My first time there with you both was a blast!! A lot of awesome memories. Bassagent's engine plug...where the hell is it??? That was an adventure. And you found it. Fun stuff. Glad no one slid out on the oil.
yea there were sections that were a bit dirty.. KK2 kept flinging rocks at me when I got a lil close.. other than that, great ride.. nice view..

I've been trying to kill off my current tires to throw on those Q3's. Those Bridgestone sport tourings bt023's are no joke.. tough lil bitches to kill.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea there were sections that were a bit dirty.. KK2 kept flinging rocks at me when I got a lil close.. other than that, great ride.. nice view..

I've been trying to kill off my current tires to throw on those Q3's. Those Bridgestone sport tourings bt023's are no joke.. tough lil bitches to kill.
So you down for next Tuesday?

·
Registered
676 Posts
I can't do Ortega tomorrow.. But Sunday I will be going to the crest with couple of friends around 11ish off sunland exit and the chevron on your right.. All are welcome to come be pleasure to meet you all :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just realized this ride is for Saturday. This whole time I thought it was for earlier today... Fuck I totally coulda got my bike ready and gone lol!

·
Super Moderator
12,823 Posts
Have a blast dude, and ride safe.

Ey3

Reactions: AlexZX6R
1 - 20 of 21 Posts