Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't wait lol

Good bye two bro's exhaust shit was too loud, I hope this exhaust has a milder tone.

New frame sliders

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Those Apex's look sweet

·
Registered
7,645 Posts
Yea I could never find a sound clip either. There would have been a lot more exhausts that I considered buying but you can't find a sound clip anywhere, Apex, Scorpion, and a few others. Thats one reason why I got the Comp Werkes, it wasn't very common, there was one sound clip on youtube. Now there's two cause I put mine up there :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
*^ was gonna post that lol sick vid

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
I see more people with a yoshi, or two bros..

Yeah I almost pulled the trigger on the apex.. but it was 250 more than the M4.. plus I like the location that the M4 is in.

Its still a nice pipe man I would have bought it if I was single with no diapers/formula to worry about

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see more people with a yoshi, or two bros..

Yeah I almost pulled the trigger on the apex.. but it was 250 more than the M4.. plus I like the location that the M4 is in.

Its still a nice pipe man I would have bought it if I was single with no diapers/formula to worry about
:lol:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yea I could never find a sound clip either. There would have been a lot more exhausts that I considered buying but you can't find a sound clip anywhere, Apex, Scorpion, and a few others. Thats one reason why I got the Comp Werkes, it wasn't very common, there was one sound clip on youtube. Now there's two cause I put mine up there :bigthumb:

i found a comp works for my 05 that they just started makeing im debating buying it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts