Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Anyone know any reliable motorcycle mechanic in orange county. Looking to get some repairs done.
Street Dreams in Laguna Niguel. IMHO the best!!

Streetdreams Streetbikes - Motorcycle Repair - Laguna Niguel, CA - Reviews - Photos - Yelp

I have been there 2 times when I don't want to do my own work because I am lazy sometimes. Lindsey is amazing. She knows her stuff. Her shop is always packed because they do such fantastic work at amazing prices. If you go tell her Alex referred you. I just like to spread the word on great shops I have been to.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Been to Metric Method in Irvine for years and I go to Riders Revelation every now and then in Costa Mesa.
Just dropped off my wheels at Metric Method along with new tires at lunch to have them mounted and balanced. I'll be heading there to pick them up shortly, but from my brief interaction, they act very professionally and have a nice clean shop (they gave me a quick tour). And it was a ton cheaper than all the other places I called as they aren't trying to gouge me over me having bought my tires elsewhere. I'll definitely call them first for the next set to see how they compare.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Just dropped off my wheels at Metric Method along with new tires at lunch to have them mounted and balanced. I'll be heading there to pick them up shortly, but from my brief interaction, they act very professionally and have a nice clean shop (they gave me a quick tour). And it was a ton cheaper than all the other places I called as they aren't trying to gouge me over me having bought my tires elsewhere. I'll definitely call them first for the next set to see how they compare.
Curious, how much to mount and balance wheels?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Motor helmets in Fullerton is my first stop for parts and tire service.. Attack performance in hunnington beach is one of the most biggest names I've heard of in this sport bike communist I am on the waiting list to have Cesar work on my bike. I'm expecting Great! Things out of this place

·
Registered
503 Posts
Curious, how much to mount and balance wheels?
Sorry for the late response. I didn't see your post. Since I brought the wheels in, it cost $44 out the door to mount and balance both tires.

I also used Cycle City Motorsports nearby recently as well as I had a nail in my tire. IIRC, it was free to mount the tire (bought the tire from them) and $10 to balance it. The price of the tire was about $10 more than I could get it elsewhere so the net cost was about the same as I would have paid.

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
More into San Diego but this dude is a good guy and knows his stuff.

J'S Speedshop

1 - 12 of 12 Posts