Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Opinions on best looking/functioning crash protectors

7K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Fletch 
#1 ·
What are opinions on the best functioning sliders? Best looking? Best site or place to buy them.

#11 ·
They look like a bargin!

I'm in need of a new set as i went down a few weeks ago and put my R&G one in use haha they did there job but are now worn down on the left side, so I think these will be replacing them, are they any good mate?

I'm going to go with Kawi Green wrighting as in the option, also it has a slash cut option to rounded, whats the slash cut all about?

#6 ·
You want to hope you never get to find out if they work more like haha! :turn:

#14 ·
What brand are these?

#10 ·
I just came across these recently. They seem to be on the right track. I agree with other posts. Dont go for looks as much as function. Who cares what they look like if they dont do anything if you crash and your bike gets messed up. But I hope you wont need them.

#15 ·
I like/tested the Spiegler LSL sliders. Motomummy.com seems to have them for the lowest price. The pucks are replaceable. I have a friend who broke a no cut just from knocking his bike off the kickstand.

#16 ·
I've got the full OES set, they look good, and thankfully I do not know yet if they work :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.