Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently came up with another taillight setup using the stock taillights, just wanted to know what you guys think. Before anyone asks since i have gotten this question before, i do not have intergrated taillights, and i do not have any rear turn signals, the front ones are just bright enough to be noticed from anywhere at night time..during the day time you can't see it from the rear so i am working on getting some.

let me know what you guys think and what further improvements i can make..Thanks. questions and criticisms welcome as well.

so on with the pictures..and others of images i have taken for fun.

Thanks for viewing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i like that better than stock, is what exhaust is that or is that just carbon fiber trim piece that makes it look so different?

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
looks good

a friend of mine has a liscense plate frame that has small led turn signals on it on his 07 R6.

·
Registered
956 Posts
your tail looks.. sick! Nice job.. you should be able to find a place for the rear blinkers! just keep playing around with locations..

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Not a bad set up.
I like that.

Maybe you could put a small LED at the tapered corners of
the light housing for some sigs.

Im not too sure how thick the housing is
or what you really have to work with...
But, if you found some kinda small LED pod that could be
glued real good there....:O

Ive been kicking around the idea of using those windshield washer
lights everyone puts on their lil fast and furious imports.
But replacing the led with a "real" LED with some brightness.
Then mount them up under the back end.
Or get those LPs and be done with it.

Check these guys out. Maybe it'll help out.
http://www.oznium.com/leds

Right now that is what Im using for a light for my tags.
Painted it black, mounted it backwards, shines right on my tags.:devious

Looking good Bro.

Oh.
Just curious....
wht is the light at the bottom of your fork there?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Lookin good! I'm really diggin the akrapovic slip-on, good choice on leavin the stickers off of it as well!

Question for ya, I also changed my headlights up with the halogen but having issues with center "city light" as the call it, did you simply remove yours?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The little light at the fork is just a reflection from my headlights.

which leads to the second answer for onebadazzdj, the running light at the center is off at all times. all i did was leave it unplugged after installing 6000K HIDs.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
The little light at the fork is just a reflection from my headlights.

which leads to the second answer for onebadazzdj, the running light at the center is off at all times. all i did was leave it unplugged after installing 6000K HIDs.
Yea I replaced mine with 7000k arctic white Nokya's. I love em but I cant seem to find a center light to match so I guess I'll just have to unplug mine as well grrrrrr:confused

1 - 9 of 9 Posts