Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I've ridden though Toronto a time or two (sister lives there):) Quite a nice city, was surprised to find such nice large sandy beaches, actually got a bit of a tan there a couple summers ago playing beach v-ball.

·
Registered
590 Posts
TORONTO here

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
how far are you guys away from niagra falls? Im gonna be there in the spring on the canadian side.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I am 3 hours from the fall last time i drove my car doing 140ish -150ish and hitting a 10min traffic jam :)

I would deff meet up in Niagra bc I know alot of bike forums have meets there :D

Jay

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
well. im moving to kentucky in january and then im gonna be in niagra falls in the spring for spring break.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im from Vineland (1/2 hour from Hamilton)

I go to the falls a lot!! Find a good place to meet ie. Burlington
And i can show ya all the nice back roads to the falls.:)

Lots of guys & gals meet up on wed nights at timmy's on hwy 20 in hamilton.
And the same place on Sunday mornings.

·
Registered
9 Posts
how far are you guys away from niagra falls? Im gonna be there in the spring on the canadian side.
I am about 2.5 hours away from Niagara, wouldn't mind doing my first legit distance ride out those ways come spring or summer

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I'm close, Detroit! Actually I think Torontos couple hrs away! I hear the insurance prices over in Canada are crazy high, is that true?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm close, Detroit! Actually I think Torontos couple hrs away! I hear the insurance prices over in Canada are crazy high, is that true?
Yeah you're right, everything is high in Toronto in comparison to what's across the border. Alot of my family lives in Detroit and they are paying next to nothing to insure their bikes in contrast to I'm paying here.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I am about 2.5 hours away from Niagara, wouldn't mind doing my first legit distance ride out those ways come spring or summer
You live in toronto and it takes you 2.5 hours to get to the falls? Your either taking the scenic route or you drive really slow.

·
Registered
590 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Come riding season we will have to go for a ride
LOL naw I'm not driving slow, its just I really live in Ajax so that tacks on a little more time, I think lol

Yeah we can go for a ride no doubt, look for me I'm here a whole lot since I found this.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts