Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aNYONE KNOW OF ANY LOCAL SPORTBIKE MEETUPS OR YALL WANNA START ONE OR GET TOGETHER AND RIDE SOMETIME ?

MUCH LOVE

·
Registered
865 Posts
Can't see the image. Omaha Sportbike Riders via Meetup. I don't go to the events, just know about it. If you ever go to the track via TrackAddix, that is about the only place I meet up at.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am in St Joe, MO, been trying to find a date to get up to meet Xpyrion and run the track a bit.

Reactions: THUG

·
Registered
865 Posts
July 11th is the next day for motorcycles. I admit, cars seem to be the main focus. Actually, they have the drag strip which tends to get the biggest focus. Considering how much easier it is to maintain and monitor a drag strip, I can see why. On that note, Friday nights is drag as much as you can for $20. I did it once with Ducati Omaha and while not as fun as the track, it was a good experience.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, not the sport bike capital of the world...
mE AND MY BUDDY WHO JUST GOT A HYABUSA ARE GONNA GO TO ONE OF THE MONTHLY SPORTBIKE MEETUPS HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME HOLLA IF U WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US :)

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sHIT I NEVER RIDE MY BIKE MORE THAN AN HOUR AND A HALF AND THEN I AM DONE ! BUT THANKYOU LOOK ME UP IF YOU ARE EVER HERE ALSO :)

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jUST SENT A REQUEST TO JOIN I WILL DEFINITELY BE THE OLDEST ONE ON THERE !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts