Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
always loved the zx7, the pipes to the tank always made it look awsome!!!!!!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
sweet post.

the old school pics are awesome.

doesnt look like too much has changed, heh.

jeez..'89...i was 1 :laugh

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet post.

the old school pics are awesome.

doesnt look like too much has changed, heh.

jeez..'89...i was 1

Yeah... Look at the blue boat of a cage! LOL... weird seeing cars that old!

I Was in Las Vegas.. hooking wheelies sucked because the back tire would spin up on the hot greasy streets! and tires back then sucked ass!

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
+2... Love the zx7 they are sweet? did ya have long time?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+2... Love the zx7 they are sweet? did ya have long time?
Well the 89 I crashed on Salmon Falls Rd at 120mph and totaly distroyed it:banghead!

the 1992 I had for a few years and then sold it :rant when I bought My first Business. Should have kept it!:coocoo

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Awesome pictures faster!

Love the ZX7's. My mate has one he bought for a thousand bucks. Goes like the clappers. They were certainly an amazing bike for their time. Shame you sold/crashed them. They're hard to come by nowadays in good condition.

...and weren't you a handsome young man! :devious

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome pictures faster!

Love the ZX7's. My mate has one he bought for a thousand bucks. Goes like the clappers. They were certainly an amazing bike for their time. Shame you sold/crashed them. They're hard to come by nowadays in good condition.

...and weren't you a handsome young man! :devious
Thanks! But I a better looking Old man now... LOL

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
crashed doing 120?
whats the story behind that

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crashed doing 120?
whats the story behind that
OK this could be a long story but I'll sum it up!

My friend and I went for a ride in the hills above Sacramento, CA and we both were doing like over 100 when he hit a dear! SPLAT! he tumbled and sprained his ankle and his FZR was totaled with Bambi guts cooking on the headers. So we went and called our friends with a truck to come pic up his mangled bambi cook'n piece of bike. So on your way out of the canyon I wanted to show of and scrape my passenger pegs to light up the street with sparks.. as if scraping my pegs was not enough!:coocoo so I had to get going real fast so I kicked it up to a buck 20 or so tipped her over and hung the corner but started sliding the ass end out but that was very common back in the day because tires sucked! so no big deal the ass end was sliding then I lost the front and was getting 2 wheel drift! Not good! then I just let her go, she slammed into a rock wall and I was just behind, I slid over 300 ft before impacting the rock wall and I flew up about 10 ft in the air then hit the ground . I was wearing full leathers and they were destroyed and I took a ride to the ER... Several broken ribs, broken toe, dislocated hip and shoulder, I was purple from head to toe but no road rash! The leathers did their job.

I am so lucky to be alive! after the crash I thought I hit Oil or gravel but it was just me being stupid! and I low sided the bike trying to show off .. :banghead

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
are you sure?

Can a mod please change his name to Zach Morris please? There will be a 20 check in the mail if you do

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
there was a zx7 down the local bike shop last week!! sold in 3 days the guy says.. it was sweet

1 - 20 of 24 Posts