Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yessir I rode to work Sunday and Monday nights haha braving this cold weather..you air force?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Guys went out today and saw a lot of Bikes send some PM's and lets get a lil ride together because we are having GREAT weather right now

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Hell ya 1 i live in stillwater but i got no insurance and a back tire on threads !!!!!!!!

Fuckers !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
So far we could have THUG (he lives in Jenks tho..) Me (Norman) Trey/Huntfish in Moore,
Shelby 636 In Yukon. We could have a decent group going to Okarche or to just to ride around.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
so far we could have thug (he lives in jenks tho..) me (norman) trey/huntfish in moore,
shelby 636 in yukon. We could have a decent group going to okarche or to just to ride around.
i need a tire an insurance first but i am working on pulling my shit together and really lookin forward to riding with some fellow riders as i have only done that a couple times... Maybe ya'll can teach me some stuff.. Im good for wheelies and str8 lines but not much practice at anything else but would love to learn some skills tho :eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm just happy to see some fellow Oklahomans on this site. It's even better that we are almost all within 30 minutes of each other. I would definitely like to pick up some skills from others, I've only been on my bike for just about a year now.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
i'm just happy to see some fellow oklahomans on this site. It's even better that we are almost all within 30 minutes of each other. I would definitely like to pick up some skills from others, i've only been on my bike for just about a year now.
where you @ shelby ?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts