Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much done to this. Starting to look better, IMHO. I still have some flush mount rear signals to install. I'll get to that later! And, yes, my truck is beat up....:banghead

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hey, that looks just like my bike.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
nice bike

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love the tribal! I may seem like Im on reflector patrol today, but why does no one ever take them off?

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
I love the tribal! I may seem like Im on reflector patrol today, but why does no one ever take them off?
probably b/c they have a certain purpose that has something to do with helping riders not get pulverized...or maybe people just think they look cool...or maybe they keep beasts of the forests and grassy gnoles away...u take those things off, next thing u know a caribou will be takin a piss right in front of you.

fuckin caribou

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well we don't have too many caribou down here in Texas so that is not a problem! As far as taking of the reflectors I had considered it. Though we don't have a caribou problem we do have a lot of bad drivers around here (damn cages!). If I can be just a little more visible at night I'm willing to leave it for now...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well we don't have too many caribou down here in Texas so that is not a problem! As far as taking of the reflectors I had considered it. Though we don't have a caribou problem we do have a lot of bad drivers around here (damn cages!). If I can be just a little more visible at night I'm willing to leave it for now...

Yeah thats true! I just popped mine off because i thought they looked goofy.

Come one now, everyone knows that looking cool is more important than being safe! :coocoo: :wink: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I may take them off. Haven't decided. Damned peer pressure! (oh the voices in my head are getting louder again):thumbs-up:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts