Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what I want exactly but I have some ideas, my main concern at the moment isn't peformance, I just want to make my bike stand out from the rest. I have a 05 Titanium 636 (all stock except the dark smoke speed screen.) Anyone have any ideas?

I know I want to get some flush-mounted front and rear turn signals FIRST, I'm tired of the big old elephant ears lol. What are some good brands that look good? I want them to be amber, I think it looks good with the bike. For the front signals, I want the triangles (like the stock 07s). For the rear I just want some nice amber signals.

Not sure what else to do...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Another thing you could do to your bike to make is nicer is get rid of the mirrors and get a handlebar mirror. It makes the bike so much sharper. And a fender eliminator is a must. A seat cowl is another addition that makes your bike look slick.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
exhaust, fender eliminator kit, seat cowl, pazzo levers, windscreen (tinted perhaps?) sliders (for the front, handlebars and swingarm), neons if they are legal where you are, tank pad, mirrors, new chain, shiny brake calipers, handgrips, custom paintjob...

you could do the headlight conversion thing and the jump mod too, maybe get yourself an air filter and an oil filter. dont forget a power commander and ,aybe you need new tires and brakes. i duno

i dunno. lol. lots of stuff for looks
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
also wouldn't hurt to invest in some security systems

maybe a disc lock, clutch lock and a scorpio alarm system with a pager? maybe lojack

god i wish i could afford this stuff lol

dont forget to dress yourself up to match your bike.. a new lid is always nice

·
Registered
215 Posts
use this site to its most and check out the garage section so many differant mods available but between us all here theres not much left out and must be something you like just depends on willingness to spend $$$$$

1 - 7 of 7 Posts