Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the 09 zx6roil capacity with filter change I'm in a hurry otherwise if search sorry

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you kind sir
went out side to do the oil finally 55 degrees found a small coolant drip on the cover on the left side of the bike one of the bolts that's holds the case together has a leak should I just tighten it boy a big leak at all kudu a wtf moment

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Thank you kind sir
went out side to do the oil finally 55 degrees found a small coolant drip on the cover on the left side of the bike one of the bolts that's holds the case together has a leak should I just tighten it boy a big leak at all kudu a wtf moment
You sure its coming from that bolt? :eh:

I would clean up that area with a rag and warm up the bike to temp so the fan kicks in and see where it starts leaking...if it is indeed that bolt be careful when tightening it...I can tell you those things snap very very quickly with little torque pressure and will be a PITA to extract and re-thread the whole thing...

·
Registered
13,660 Posts
Thank you kind sir
Left side coolant leak on a case? It's near the coolant pump, which is also the oil cooler.... there's a weep hole at the bottom of the cover, which should let you know the seals inside are going......

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,419 Posts
What's the 09 zx6roil capacity with filter change I'm in a hurry otherwise if search sorry
Dude, get a copy of the manual and put it on your phone

Reactions: Burnt toast

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Really? For someone that puts 50,000 miles a year on their bike, you'd think knowing how much oil to use would be common knowledge by now.. Or at least use some common sense and add oil till you can see it through the sight glass....

JFC, what's next? How much gas should I add in the gas tank?

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Really? For someone that puts 50,000 miles a year on their bike, you'd think knowing how much oil to use would be common knowledge by now.. Or at least use some common sense and add oil till you can see it through the sight glass....

Nope.

Oil.

Oil goes in the gas tank.

Fluid goes in the headlights.

Sailboat fuel goes in the tires.

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,419 Posts

Owned

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
13,419 Posts
Yeah, Burnt, I might have to unfriend you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts