Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice ride:thumbup Personally I dont like em but there supposed to be fast as hell:)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride:thumbup Personally I dont like em but there supposed to be fast as hell:)
It will get us to the grocery store at record speed...

It is definately a love it/hate it vehicle. I personally love it, the wicked sounding mid-90's Mustang that decided to try it out last week on the interstate on the other hand...he probably hated it. :devious

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
All of Americas cars look like mafia or funeral cars!

Looks pretty sweet though!

·
Registered
389 Posts
+1 on the tire roasting:)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
i like the car and all but for the money you sent i would have got a EVO i love those cars, sry for the thread jack

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i like the car and all but for the money you sent i would have got a EVO i love those cars, sry for the thread jack
Yeah, I understand YOU love those EVO's, but I like this car. :) Besides, if I turbo'ed this motor like the EVO is it would make 520 hp. ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts
You own not 1 but 2 Honda Accords.... :coocoo PAALEEEEZE Do you realize that HALF of the engine in the car makes more HP and double the torque than those Hondas.
:rotfl Insert OWNED picture here>

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Yeah, I understand YOU love those EVO's, but I like this car. :) Besides, if I turbo'ed this motor like the EVO is it would make 520 hp. ;)
yeah but if u tubro ur car to 520 hp, i could take that money and have a 800 hp EVO, o by the way how much did u pay for the car?

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
You own not 1 but 2 Honda Accords.... :coocoo PAALEEEEZE Do you realize that HALF of the engine in the car makes more HP and double the torque than those Hondas.

your just jealous :tongue

my 20 bucks on gas will last me 2 weeks :p

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I didn't buy it for gas mileage, but it has averaged 21mpg so far. I can afford gas if I need it.

Alor, I got it for $21,690, had 15,200 miles on it. Retail KBB is $28K and Private party is $26K. I did a small amount of research...:lol BTW, I could S/C or turbo this car for less than $3K, you REALLY think that EVO (which doesn't compare to this car really, in like size and so forth) can make 800 HP for that amount of money, I don't. :slap

1 - 20 of 43 Posts