571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's discuss experiences at BeaveRun aka "The Beave" located in Wampum, PA

BeaveRun Homepage

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was just there on Wednesday Oct 3 2007. I had an absolutely killer day.

NESBA and STT both hold events there, but Wed. was an "Investor Lapping Day". It was $130 for 5 hours of open track time with never more than 10 bikes on the track at once. You can't beat it.

There will be another one of these days on Oct. 17th weather permitting. They really discourage new riders from coming out on these days since there is no instruction and there are no 'groups' but for anyone with previous track experience they're very nice days.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just signed up for the NESBA intro session on the 21st. I figured I'd see what NESBA is all about... and get a little 'Free' track time!!!

From what I hear they put like 30-40 bikes on the track at once with NESBA, not sure how I feel about that.

crashtd, what NESBA group do you ride? B,I,A?

On Wednesday I was running consistent laps around 1.10.xx and seeing speeds in the 130's (indicated).

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
i ride intermediate...trying to get bumped to advanced (crashing last weekend didn't help that). i'd put myself in the fast intermediate group.

they put like 30 bikes out at summit, maybe 20 bikes at pocono

there is traffic, but rarely is it an issue. if you're gonna ride that day, we should pit together :cheers

-:banana

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you're gonna ride that day, we should pit together :cheers

-:banana
For sure, If I can put together $165 by then I'll probably end up registering for the whole day in the intermediate group as well. :devious

1 - 6 of 6 Posts