Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well,all the mods to the exhaust are done. My buddy did a helluva job welding the Akripovic race headers to my FMF link pipe. Took the bike down to the local dyno where I let the boys there do their magic. Took a bit of time but when it was all said and done my ride is now at 126 horses. I was hoping for more but I'll take it. Now I'll see about getting some race plastic and getting out for a track day and getting the suspension dialed in. I've also aquired another set of wheels complete with race rubber and a set of chickenhawk tire warmers and can't wait to try it all out.

·
Registered
218 Posts
WOW nice numbers...do u have any stock numbers? Those seem great for a 600!

Jay

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If memory serves,when I first got the bike dynoed,I was at 111. That was with just the slip-on and the power commander. I did'nt take any pics of the exhaust(in a hurry to get it up and running)but I will sometime.

·
Registered
503 Posts
126, holy cow man! That's alot for a 636. My '03 b1h has about 110 i reckon, at the back wheel with can and filter mods.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'll have to wait until I get a new camera then I will take a pic of it and post it on this tread. Took the bike out for a shake down and DAMN!! does she haul ass now!(even running stock gearing at the moment) so I can just imagine what it will be like with 2 teeth added to the rear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts