Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a nice set that are compatible with my '09. If someone has a set they set aside when they swapped out to something else, I'd be interested

·
Registered
13,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I have dropped my bike at low speed on both sides, the clutch and brake lever have been bent from their original shapes. I'm perfectly happy with the OEM parts, but would like to get back to the initial shapes if I can do that inexpensively. Al, greatly appreciated. I'm sure the fit and finish will blend in perfectly with my '09. If I can scrounge up a clutch lever as well, so much the better. :)

·
Registered
13,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Al, your package arrived today. I'll unpack it this next weekend and install. Thank you again.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
LEVER-GRIP,CLUTCH
46092-0006
$13.24

I would simply order a brand new clutch lever, they are super cheap!!!

Reactions: RJ2112

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow very fast delivery! I figured you would not get it until March they way shipping has been recently. :)

·
Registered
13,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I enjoyed the 2020 ornament, as well. Nice touch.
Al, the lever you gave me is on the right. The change is noticeable to me. The full length is usable without having to change my grip.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
^ So left one is bent and right one is the replacement and not bent........ I see lots of them that look like the left, and worse and the owners just adapt and think is fine, I hate test riding them especially the ones bent down too so two directions of bends.........
They are far too cheap and important to drive around with one all bent up imo...........

·
Registered
13,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Setting the working distance from the bar showed me how bent that lever was.... I believe it was three clicks difference in the adjustment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts