Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know where I can pick up OEM fork seals for 09+ Showa BP forks? Also, if anyone has any recommendations on fork seals that are just as good as OEM, that would be much appreciated! Thanks:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finding alot of back and forth online over different brands. Would like to see what the good guys at zx6r forum think!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
OEM are probably the best. You won't go wrong with them. After market I would go with SKF. They generally have the lowest stiction of any seal out there. I would personally stay away from All Balls.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OEM are probably the best. You won't go wrong with them. After market I would go with SKF. They generally have the lowest stiction of any seal out there. I would personally stay away from All Balls.
I didn't really find anything OEM "Showa", but the best I found so far was from Racetech. Any thoughts on them??

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
If you don't mind me asking nat, why stay away from all balls?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts