Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I bought a bike in middletown a few weeks ago, that count for anything?

Ran into piet boonstra at a dealership up there too

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaha maroneys! I bought my first bike there!

I got a buddy who works there too!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Cool, the folks there were pretty friendly, but they definately favored the hardly crowd it seemed.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yea me too im over by southhampton though[ever take a ride out to Montauk?] been through port jeff nice area, i'll hit you up if i take a ride out that way..

good2 find some local riders on this site :cool2:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Coool...I do the "South Hampton" run once in a while.....My band used to play at the CPI and Bawdy Barn out there! Every freakin' time I take my bike out there I always get pulled over on Montauk Hwy!

·
Registered
311 Posts
nice man i live a few miles away from the Bbarn.. whats your bands name i might hav seen you play...

NEVER RIDE THROUGH QUOGUE! guarentied to get stopped, i dont even like taking my car threw that town. Biggest ballbuster cops eVer..

deff let me know if you guys play out here this summer!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Quite a few of us took a ton of twisties out east all over the place for hours....finally got to scrub my new tires in and then to top off the day we went to the bike fest at Splish Splash! (It's a giant water amusement park here on Long Island)

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man, i know exactly where splish splash is :)

Im in long island from july 4th -11th :) Jamesport area.. Fishing & relaxing

Im in Kentucky now, wish I can find roads close to the ones in bear mt & harriman state park :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts