Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the 8"-12" stretched swingarm from Evilswingarms.com. Awesome customer service and great product. Built in air tank (200psi rated) and nitrous bottle bracket. I am going to ditch the twin cans in favor of a sidewinder style exhaust. These things get very "mod" expensive for just a drag strip toy.:coocoo

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
What were you running with it before the stretch?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What were you running with it before the stretch?
I only drag raced cars before buying this bike. Never been down the 1/4 mile on two wheels. I had traded my race car for kids (I have two children and one on the way!) and this was the cheapest way to get back into drag racing. Now that I have a 1/4 mile track 30 minutes down the road from Tinker AFB, I am stoked. Shooting for 10's at 130+ mph for now.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I like it a lot. Very nice. Stretched bikes are fun. All mine are stretched except my zx6r. But I'm in the process of doing it!!!!! Very nice
I changed moods 3 times in this comment, first i was disgusted when you said all were stretched, then u said except the 6r and i was like oh well at least he keeps one of them useful.... Then u said that last insult....

Whats the point of stretching it? I can think of 1000 valid why not, but not a single why yes

Reactions: BrandonBates

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
I only drag raced cars before buying this bike. Never been down the 1/4 mile on two wheels. I had traded my race car for kids (I have two children and one on the way!) and this was the cheapest way to get back into drag racing. Now that I have a 1/4 mile track 30 minutes down the road from Tinker AFB, I am stoked. Shooting for 10's at 130+ mph for now.
Cool, good luck with it :bigthumb:

Certainly less expensive than 1/4 mile cars :yes

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I changed moods 3 times in this comment, first i was disgusted when you said all were stretched, then u said except the 6r and i was like oh well at least he keeps one of them useful.... Then u said that last insult....

Whats the point of stretching it? I can think of 1000 valid why not, but not a single why yes
I love the looks of stretched bikes and I only do straight line riding. Slam and stretch. Probably do 9 over

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts