Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone thinking of having a trip across the water to go and watch this years north west 200??

·
Registered
26 Posts
There may be about 4-5 of us going over but were not to sure yet.Will let you know closer to the time and we can join up en-route :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah there is 4-5 of us goin 3 of them are coming up to north wales from telford to meet up so if u wanna meet up that would be cool as long as we can get a campsite cos aparantly there is gonna be a problem but im not sure yet but really want to go because i cant go to the TT:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there the reason why i want to go is because i wanted to go and see the TT but i have left it far to late again, But from the sounds of it the north west 200 mite yeild the same problem, I live at Shrewsbury so guessing ur gonna be coming this way should be easy to meet up, Have we got ferry times ?? As for camping is it going to be a leg and a wing job not to worried about it if it is!

·
Registered
38 Posts
lol not sure mate ill look and u look and see who can get the cheapest init and do the same about the camping my cousin who will be coming from telford he thinks we will be ok for the camping but im not sure we will find out tho lol leave messages on hear for me and ill do the same and we could even meet up b4 we go because mold is only 30-50 mins away from Shrewsbury i think:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts