Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i think a guy called tyler88 has that one or one a lot like it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
that's a nice set up...i'm considering doing the same. I have to find out if it's legal for Maryland. If anyone knows for sure, let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
751 Posts
that's a nice set up...i'm considering doing the same. I have to find out if it's legal for Maryland. If anyone knows for sure, let me know. Thanks in advance!
Where in Md. are you from? Im about 20 minutes from northern maryland. (Rising sun is about 15 minutes from me)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im from NY and my cuz has an 07 cbr600 and he has the same setup, im pretty sure its illegal, (but then again,...... so is pretty much everything thats aftermarket)...... the only drawback to that is.... the lightbar. If you do wheelies/endo's, when you come down the lightbar can break, or break some of the led's, and the repair sux cuz you dont have to fix the circuit board in it, YOU HAVE TO BY A BRAND NEW ONE! Looks good, but could get costly. And oh yea, Welcome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The thing is the CHP here are a-holes! Well I guess ill find out the hard way i ordered it today. I might need help installing it anyone from so cal here that can help me out? hit me up...

Thanks for the input guys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just sold my 07... That FE is definitely illegal here in CA but most sportbikes that I see do it. The lights must be DOT and you have to have a reflector. You'll probably be ok as long as the plate is visible and not tucked away behind the tire. Good luck!

(I need to update my pic!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts