Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I've got a 99/00 zx6r i bought it after it went down the road...managed to get is at the same money as a '93 gs500 when i bought it last year,repaired it,and its now a fighter.Pics to follow.I am looking to get the most fun out of the bike and want to give it a bit extra.I already have a scorpion race exhaust but I want to fit,1 tooth down on the front,a few up on the back,dynojet,air filter and also one of those ignition derestrictors by nikko if anyones tried and tested.Like to ride like a hooligan most of the time and am gettin fed up with how tame the bike seems to feel now.
Thanks and anyone around essex who goes out on good rides let me know...insurance 18th June fingers crossed.
LoCo

·
Registered
127 Posts
seems like you've done most of the stuff for perfomance already, filters plugs, etc. The tooth change will give you better acceleration but low top speed (think it works like that)! Next thing to do is hit the gym, less weight on the bike = quick pull awwwwaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome out....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome,Suppose i could afford to lose a few lbs.Has anyone used an ignition de-restrictor on their G1/G2?They are about £150 but just wondering how much good they were.Just purchased a single seat unit and some harris bobbins this morning.Next is Rearsets i think?Only spending all this money on the bike as i cant insure it at the moment,lol.
LoCo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts