Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
A lot of people have just no-one...here. We're either slack, or poor. Or poor because we're slack. Or poor because we have 6R's already.

They arent even at my dealership yet!

·
Registered
311 Posts
A lot of people have just no-one...here. We're either slack, or poor. Or poor because we're slack. Or poor because we have 6R's already.

They arent even at my dealership yet!
im poor because i bought my6 and im a slacker because i wanna ride instead of work.. so im juss fckd :banana

·
Registered
894 Posts
I can't get an 07... i have to wait for the 08 to keep my progression plan going... :dowhat

I've had the 02, 04, currently the 06... :devious

·
Registered
164 Posts
I saw a black '07 today at my kawi dealer. She's bringin sexy back! I'm still not diggin on the headlights tho... It was priced at 8,300. I thought that was a lil low for a new release...:dowhat

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I saw an 07 14 at the dealership last time I was by there. It was an LE model and pretty wild. Not my style, but well done none the less. White with flames and red wheels.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I demo rode one yesterday and the day before here at Bike Week. Only thing I could say is that it is better than my 06 in every single way. Especially the handling. You start the lean and its like the bike just wants to take over and its an amazing, confidence inspiring feeling. The engine runs smoother, no vibrations in the handlebars, the transmission shifts like butter. I LOVE IT.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Havn't ridden one yet. Headlights are not my cup of tea darlings. Gear indicator is a quirky little addition but as I hardly ever look at my instument panel long enough for numbers to register its pretty redundant. Also as I have a factory screen I cant see the clocks during daylight anyway. Note to self, must get double bubble screen. The exhaust is v sexy but what the hell is going on with that afterthought tail light???? All in all I must say I'm a bit disappointed with the styling.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i did not like my test drive ,when you ride in on your 636 and take one for a ride the first thing you notice is the lack of power ,but it does handle better (most likely due to lack of power ,dont go as fast around corners, hi hi only jokeing!!)and yes your all right the head lights look like [email protected]*,im sticking with my 636 until something better comes along.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I just finished reading a revue on the 07 in sport rider and they are praising it highly. Just one thing though!, do you see were they stuck the oil filter!!, YIKE'S! what were they thinking. They stuck it on the back side of the engine above the starter/gear housing :coocoo . That will make changing oil fun. I'll stick with my 04 for awhile.:thumbup

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah, exhaust is v reminiscent of a ducati and droolicious but the tail light looks like they ran out of room and just went to kmart, bought an LED strip and stuck it on with a bit of blue tack:jack

·
Registered
1 Posts
They just delivered mine today

They just dropped mine off earlier today. I purchased it from Olson powersports in detroit mi. Way faster than my old p.o.s. Katana 600.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts