Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought a 2006 ninja 2 years ago and joined this forum, unfortunately life got busy and I never participated or contributed on this forum. Over the winer, I visited this forum and read some valuable threads and saw some great ideas.

Over the winer, with the input of my zx10 buddies, and information from this forum, I decided to do some mods.

About my bike & completed mods
2006 black ZX6R
Jumper mod
GPR Damper
Gold Pazzo lever
Gilles rearset
Pinebox header
Jardine Exhaust
PC III
Aftermarket windshield
Blacked out stator cover and clutch cover
K&N air filter
Chrome gold powder coated rims
Servo eliminator
SS front brake lines
Iridium spark plugs

Parts I have, but haven't installed yet.
Tech speck tank grips
Quick shifter
Sliders
Nissin brakes

I've been on here long enough to know you all want pics.. Lol. Enjoy and thanks to all the knowledge people on this forum.

http://
img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/29/a7amamu2.jpg

Before

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is one of the few times I see gold accents and don't immediately think it's over the top. Very nice.

Thanks. I was originally scared it would have been over the top, or not match the theme I wanted. I kept second guessing the choice after I picked up the rims from powder, but my buddies told me to keep with my original choices and I'm happy I did. I also saw Cory's 636 thread, and I felt comfortable with the gold.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Love the black and gold, but I am biased haha I went to the original black and gold U aka CU. Have you considered doing the rear sets gold and the back pegs gold? Either way nice bike!

Edit: upon further inspection I see the first set of pics has the silver rear sets, and the 2nd has black. Looks good ma man!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love the black and gold, but I am biased haha I went to the original black and gold U aka CU. Have you considered doing the rear sets gold and the back pegs gold? Either way nice bike!

Edit: upon further inspection I see the first set of pics has the silver rear sets, and the 2nd has black. Looks good ma man!

I got a great deal on the black rearset, which I couldn't pass on, and I also wanted to keep it simple with the black.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Finally installed my Nissin brakes. So far I haven't noticed a huge difference in braking. Will take it for a long ride when the weather clears up to test it out.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Mean looking bike man. Great job!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts