Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend good No-cut frame sliders? I don't want to chop up my SE fairings.

I found Shogun's, are they decent? I'm a noob, and, the search didnt come up with much.

Sorry, and thanks in advance!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
the tiny bit of cutting you'll do on them will be better than the cutting some pavement will do to them, imo...course if you go down, something will probably get scratched up even with sliders, so..

to answer your question, i dont know. sorry. the no-cut ones i'm guessing for 05/06 are not engine mount bolt ones...so the problem is that they will use a smaller bolt and it is more likely to break in the event of a fall..so most just deal with a little cutting. b/c the nocuts are possibly a waste of money.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before I read your post kahearn, I've ordered the Shogun no-cuts. Hopefully, I'll never have to take advantage of them, if I do, I'll aim to get it on the right side. I'll be sure to get a review and pics up. If for some reason they do break, I'll man up, buy some better ones, and cut the fairing.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I have the Shoguns, They look great, mount to the engine, and seem durable! However, I haven't had the misfortune of 'testing' them out and hope I never do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts