Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only 12 miles. Gonna do the brake res relocation soon as i get more info and some help. Take the decals off and the damn reflector off the front fender. Might leave the zx6r on the rear of the bike... havent decided. Also does anyone have info on getting smoked turn signals and about making the front headlight glass smoked out? And is there any differenece between all the double bubble wind shields? gotta figure out if I want black or I saw a carbon one from a company I never heard of. Plan on doing it up in all carbon fiber and making it the black beast. mirrors, front and rear hugger, botton fairing, and the knee area. Thinking of angel eyes for the head lights or something to set it off too. obvi k&n and eventully a PCIII. But I am poor from buying the damn thing so lets see when I get the 1500 or so to do all the mods lol. Its a nice feeling knowing i dont know what the stock bike sounds like =)

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Nice bike!

Please don't don't double post next time though, it's unnecessary.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my bad on the 2x post. the first one didnt show up so I thought it didnt work. A few of my posts dont show up on my computer... is it a problem with me or does the fourms do that time to time? I dont see any of my threads I made today. Any opnions on going all black and CF? I havent seen one bike like that yet... tryin to be unique

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
look on ebay for the smoke turn signels lenses, have seen a few on there and all black? looks kinda all black now mate. Nice ride too

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
that's a sweet bike.

you could smoke the windshield by building a campfire in the wilderness and holding the screen about 4.7 feet above the top of the blue of the flame. oscilate it around for a few minutes and then use some luke (skywalker) warm hydrogen peroxide to cool it off and maintain the smoke in the screen.

have fun and good luck!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look on ebay for the smoke turn signels lenses, have seen a few on there and all black? looks kinda all black now mate. Nice ride too
well the heel gaurds... forks... levers... pegs... i mean ALL black.

and about the camp fire... what type of wood should i use... Ash? Maple?

but being serious... are there differences between the double bubbles... or is each brand basicly the same. I was woundering what you guys thought of the all carbon fiber theme I was thinking of too.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Carbon fibre theme would be sweet but expensive if you get the real stuff.

Have a look around OPP Racing and get some tissues.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
well the heel gaurds... forks... levers... pegs... i mean ALL black.

and about the camp fire... what type of wood should i use... Ash? Maple?

but being serious... are there differences between the double bubbles... or is each brand basicly the same. I was woundering what you guys thought of the all carbon fiber theme I was thinking of too.
lol

the only differences b/t brands i know of is price and some differ slightly in how the "bubble" occurs, but there really isnt much to it..

carbon fiber looks cool...and is very light...it's just expensive. if spending the money is worth it to you, i'd do it. it looks good. don't let it be just putting random cf parts on it though, make sure it flows. and you'll feel worse if you drop it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
tell me about it i payed 80$ just for heel guad covers 2 little pieces of caabon fiber..and te mirrors were almos 200 crazy..

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ill try and get a sound clip up as soon as I can.
I was planing on getting the mirrors and fender and hugger and doing something with the heel gaurds soon... the body in cf is damn expensive from what i see... the mirrors are about 200 or more I think.

I dont know about alot of CF and black how it will look... if it was green it would be so nice. I dunno guess ill post progress and just see how it goes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts