Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we went for a ride Saturday. Weather was nice! Took all back roads from the city to the boondocks. Halfway through the boondocks I got about an inch gash on my rear tire. We were about 2 hours away from home so my friend rode back to the city to get his truck. So I let the rest go eat and I stayed with the bike. Surprisingly, no one stopped but one motorcyclist and two hot blond chicks on a Beamer. :devious

Three of them came back and brought me some grub and waited for our other friend to pick me up. That ZX6R was surprisingly heavy rolling it up the truck, of course it has a completely deflated rear tire but damn it was really heavy as if the rear brake was on.

Time for another set of Corsa. Man, this is my third punctured tire in five weeks. I just got the set about a month ago and I even barely scratched its surface.

Last year I changed tires about four times all because of nails. It's getting ludicrous and expensive! And yes, I do watch/look at the road. I must have pissed someone off to get these much nails in my tire. Like once, I got two nails in one week! I'll just randomly walk and apologize to people not to nail my tires again. :O

Pics

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Awesome pics! Looks like a great group of people you ride with :thumbup

That tire is certainly flat. Damn!

·
Registered
571 Posts
What? No pictures of the 2 hot blonds? I'm disappointed!

Sounds like you're having a heck of a time with tires. I've only had one flat and the tire was just about shot anyway, so it didn't bother me too much.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Bad luck with the tyres, and +1 on the blonde pictures.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
rough time on tyres mate. A guy at work had 3 nails in his rear tyre in 1 week on his new 06 gixer 1000 3 months ago. Pics of the blond chics for me too!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No pics but they did ask if I need help and I pretended that my cell has no signal so they let me use her cell and I called mine and it rang! She was like.. "good one."

·
Registered
571 Posts
No pics but they did ask if I need help and I pretended that my cell has no signal so they let me use her cell and I called mine and it rang! She was like.. "good one."
Nice, but have you called since? :devious

If you have her number there should be no reason for you not to go to her house and get pictures for all of us to see! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts