227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
it was a bike and boat show
notice the boat anchore section right behind the duck
:rotfl

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think that the ducs tail looks way too much like the MV tail, If you look at them both side by side, they are about identical, thats kind of of lazy R&D

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
our local ducati dealership has 4 of them, along with 3 1098 and 1 des(72k bike) They will be doing a dealer test drive in the spring and cant wait for it

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
not bad at all i must say

·
Premium Member
8,203 Posts
On that note I must say that I love love LOVE the way those bikes sound. I ran into a fella on Friday night at the gas station who was riding one and it was sweet sweet music to my ears. The eyecandy wasn't bad either ;). But yes, very nice.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Seen it a few times and it is sex on wheels, the white looks awesome,never thought a Duke would look better in a colour other than red. Barring a huge lottery win it ain't going to be in my garage though.

·
Registered
428 Posts
My mate has been and tested one, he was going to trade his 05 Blade in. He said it was shit to ride, slow and the build quality was shocking. He went and got a Gixxer thou instead (Gay boy)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I think they are less than 13K here in the states. Really not bad at all considering the country it comes from! I'll tell you I've contemplated getting one but my 636 makes me happy enough. ;)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
:stupid If I were after a new sport bike that would be it I think:drool

Retail is about $12k USD here, so only a little more than its Japanese counterparts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts