Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Micheal and I Just bought a 2014 ZX6R. Moving from Suzuki and looking forward to the new Kawasaki! Gonna be looking for best exhaust and fender eliminator kits. I can just tell from looking at the one on the showroom floor that those are the first 2 things the bike is gonna need.

·
Registered
303 Posts
welcome we love to see some pics. buy some frame sliders it will save your bike in the future.
for exhaust i have m4 slip on best sound ever.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I'll get pictures as soon as it's delivered. And I have been looking at the two brothers silver series carbon fiber exhaust. Thoughts? Had the two brothers on my 08 GSXR 600 and loved it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly loved the color scheme of the 2014 with the matte black/white. Also loved that they have gone back to the 636. Also helped that in the little town that I live we have a Kawasaki dealer

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Thanks everyone. I'll get pictures as soon as it's delivered. And I have been looking at the two brothers silver series carbon fiber exhaust. Thoughts? Had the two brothers on my 08 GSXR 600 and loved it.
I would recommend an M4 GP. It eliminates the prechamber, is very light weight, doesn't require a link pipe, and it sounds amazing!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you want something loud definitely go for the M4. It sounds good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts