Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site and figured I would just say hello and see if anyone is near Austin, TX.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
welcome aboard mate!

·
Registered
764 Posts
welcome

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
welcome..

i think someone is from texas......amxtrash? is he from texas?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to the site and +1 on the above

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put some pictures up in the bike pictures forum... Go take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I'm in RR. Welcome to the Zone! Maybe we can hit the twisties together one weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ridin', me and a few other people go hit up lime creek and 1431 on Sundays... we usually ride all day and get lunch somewhere in there. Let me know if you are down sometime.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i'm in h-town (houston) - let me know if ur ever down south. my bro lives in hutto and he rides a gsxr 6. he's comin down for the bike show and lone star weekend after next.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I actually live in hutto (the real htx... j/k) I just figured nobody on here would no where it was! Sounds good though!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I actually live in hutto (the real htx... j/k) I just figured nobody on here would no where it was! Sounds good though!
we definately gotta go riding one day. I hit lime creek often too. We usually do about 2 -4 hour rides in the Hill Country depending on the weather.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts