Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,655 Posts
Welcome. The mountains surrounding Salt Lake should make for epic riding…… but that’s true of anywhere in the Rockies.

We like pictures.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome. The mountains surrounding Salt Lake should make for epic riding…… but that’s true of anywhere in the Rockies.

We like pictures.
Hey i
New member from Utah welcome me fellas
New

We like pictures.
New member from Utah welcome me fellas
Are you just coincidentally a new member fishing for my money...you and the email address speak the same ...shame o. You mfrs out there . Get a job pu$$. Not today. Like who still has an email address ending withAOL?? Reported

·
Registered
15,655 Posts
Hey i

New

Are you just coincidentally a new member fishing for my money...you and the email address speak the same ...shame o. You mfrs out there . Get a job pu$$. Not today. Like who still has an email address ending withAOL?? Reported

WTF are you talking about?

FWIW, I don’t buy anything from anyone, on line. I’ve sold one M4 slip on, probably 10 years ago. I don’t need or want anything from you…. If someone is using my name or email to scam someone I want that stopped.

·
Registered
20 Posts

FWIW, I don’t buy anything from anyone, on line. I’ve sold one M4 slip on, probably 10 years ago. I don’t need or want anything from you…. If someone is using my name or email to scam someone I want that stopped.
Not you, I thought I replied to the Ron guy up there.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Hey ...I have another guy referring me to email another guy about yoshi rs5 hanger and brackets again...like ?! I just read up and I'm not able to post classifieds until 30 days or whatever..could this be the case with other new memebers??? His name is allendrey or to that extent..I'm not here to sell . Have a spare 07/08 midpipe just by coincidence..my intention here is support. I have a rare year. So I read you said bc of the limited production run parts are rare. I may just fab my own . I couldn't get yoshimura to send me just the brackets. I'm real with not so many post on stuff,/ years I'm not familiar with. My first bike. I'm a car guy. Now I'm a car and bike guy..sorry I offened you by accident earlier

·
Registered
15,655 Posts
Hey ...I have another guy referring me to email another guy about yoshi rs5 hanger and brackets again...like ?! I just read up and I'm not able to post classifieds until 30 days or whatever..could this be the case with other new memebers??? His name is allendrey or to that extent..I'm not here to sell . Have a spare 07/08 midpipe just by coincidence..my intention here is support. I have a rare year. So I read you said bc of the limited production run parts are rare. I may just fab my own . I couldn't get yoshimura to send me just the brackets. I'm real with not so many post on stuff,/ years I'm not familiar with. My first bike. I'm a car guy. Now I'm a car and bike guy..sorry I offened you by accident earlier
No worries…. Better to sort stuff out asap, than let it fester. Written communication is one of the most difficult things humans ever do. So easy to lose the intended message without any vocal or visual cues. Sarcasm, poking fun, very difficult to pull off without some history.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts