Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm Ben from the south east of England, UK.

I ride a B1H in the proper colour...!

It's running 115.01bhp at the wheel with an Akrapovic can modified by myself, a K&N air filter and a Power Commander III with the stock Akra map.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I've actually just fitted a full set of stainless Goodridge hoses, Renthal sprockets, DID chain, R&G toe proctector and removed the ZX6RR graphics and gone plain green!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, I seen that pipe....very nice Ben.
Did you have any probs cutting it down yourself?
How do you like those "short stalk" signals?
They look great.:devious
Once again, Welcome out.

Oh....it's ok that it's green.
lol
I had no trouble really, I made sure I made the cut square by using masking tape and then went for it with a hacksaw making sure not to forget that the perforated tube inside has to be left longer to allow for the cone at the link pipe end. I tested the stock length Akra can and the shorty actually made more power! (only about half bhp though!)

The signals are great! In my opinion they're the nicest out there at the moment, not too flash (excuse the pun!) but tidy things up a treat.

As for being clean, Thanks a lot! Three weeks after I bought it with just 1500 miles on the clock I did a track day at Brands Hatch on the full GP circuit in heavy rain and ended up like this on the third session.....

Not my best achievement!

There's still a little gravel rash on the frame but other than that all's good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh somehow I got away scot free! It went down at about 120mph and into the gravel but luckily i just slid for miles up the track!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts